Friday, August 8, 2008

Tag You're It!

How many of us have played Tag in our lifetime? You know the game, someone is initially declared it and tries to tag someone else so that he/she is now it. There are many variations on this game. There's freeze tag where you are frozen until someone who is not it touches you. There's TV tag where you have to state the name of a TV character when you've been touched. Finally there is Blog Tag.

What's blog tag you say? Well it's where your blog has been tagged and you need to tag other blogs as well. Recently this blog has been tagged by Po(sey) Sessions (oh yeah thanks Butterflylitgirl). So now I'm it and I get to tag other people.

The first person I'm tagging is AZJazzyJ. This is one of the best sports blogs around. I'm not just saying that because he is my friend. Read a few entries and I know you'll be hooked. He's witty, sarcastic, a straight shooter and someone that people inevitably relate to.

Now who else would I tag? Well there's Butterflylitgirl and perpstu, but they've already been tagged and I'm not sure if Blog Tag has the "No Tag Backs" rule in effect. I'd better keep on searching for more so if you want to be tagged post a comment and I will include you in a follow-up to this post.

No comments: