What was I doing 10 years ago?
- I was just starting my Executive MBA at BYU. Two nights a week for two years and a two-week trip to Europe. Not too bad eh?
- Had recently changed jobs from an Internet application provider to a telecommunications provider
What are five things on my to-do list today?
- Code Review
- Vet out new idea
- Create application architecture(s)
- Finish this blog entry
Snacks I enjoy:
- Swedish Fish
- Potato Chips
Places I've lived:
- Wales, NY
Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
- Pay off debt
- Secure retirement
- Secure children's futures
- Retire and do church/charity work while living on or near a lake and golf course
- Buy my mom and dad a retirement home wherever they wanted and make sure dad was retired comfortably
Sorry for the confusion to those who read my last post thinking I was going to provide this information.