Monday, August 11, 2008

Tag You're It Part II

Ok, so I didn't quite understand the game Blog Tag. I was supposed to answer the same set of questions that tagged me in the first place. So to make up for it here are my answers:

What was I doing 10 years ago?


  • I was just starting my Executive MBA at BYU. Two nights a week for two years and a two-week trip to Europe. Not too bad eh?

  • Had recently changed jobs from an Internet application provider to a telecommunications provider



What are five things on my to-do list today?


  1. Code Review

  2. Vet out new idea

  3. Create application architecture(s)

  4. Finish this blog entry

  5. Yardwork



Snacks I enjoy:


  1. Swedish Fish

  2. Potato Chips

  3. Snickers



Places I've lived:


  • Wales, NY

  • Utah

  • Chile

  • Arizona



Things I would do if I was a billionaire:


  • Pay off debt

  • Secure retirement

  • Secure children's futures

  • Retire and do church/charity work while living on or near a lake and golf course

  • Buy my mom and dad a retirement home wherever they wanted and make sure dad was retired comfortably



Sorry for the confusion to those who read my last post thinking I was going to provide this information.

No comments: